Caroline's chocolate party - big chocolate cake for celebrations
- 500 g (1 lbs) butter, melted
- 500 g (1 lbs) sugar
- 500 g (1 lbs) 10% Greek yogurt
- 2½ dl (1 cup) orange juice / juice
- 10 eggs
- 2 ½ dl (1 cup) cocoa powder
- 750 g (27 oz) flour
- 2 tbsp baking powder
- 2 tsp bicarbonate of soda (baking soda)
- 1 tbsp vanilla sugar
- 100 g (3.5 oz) white chocolate
- 100 g (3.5 oz) milk chocolate
- 100 g (3.5 oz) dark chocolate, 70%
Mix the wet ingredients
Chop the chocolate into approx. ½ cm * ½-inch (1/4 inch * 1/4 inch) cubes.
Mix the dry ingredients and the chocolate.
Mix the dry and the wet ingredients. Just stir together until all the flour is wet. It should not be kneaded.
Bake at 175°C (345°F) (convection) for 45 minutes. Test if necessary with a meat pin or knitting needle that no dough sticks.
Notice that it is meant to be baked in a large and high baking pan.
Mine is 30 cm * 42 cm * 7 cm. (12" x 16.5" x 3")
You will need a large bowl or pot to mix the cake batter in.
Ingredienseryield: of , total: